Conditions of Entry
The following conditions of entry will apply to all ANZ Stadium patrons. These conditions should also be read in conjunction with the conditions of sale appearing on each ticket which may vary from the Stadium’s Conditions of Entry from time to time.
Event specific conditions, when available, can be found on the relevant event page. Click here for event pages.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, ANZ Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags / banners, musical instruments etc).
- ANZ Stadium reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the Stadium, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to ANZ Stadium and / or the venue’s arena may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by ANZ Stadium staff will be evicted from ANZ Stadium.
- It is a condition of entry to ANZ Stadium that a person does not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or while inside the venue. While ANZ Stadium will respect cultural differences or medical conditions, it reserves the right to either refuse entry, or to remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, hat or helmet etc.
- Pass-outs will not be issued.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from ANZ Stadium by patrons.
- Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into ANZ Stadium do so at their own risk. ANZ Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers may be cloaked in cloakrooms or stroller bays provided by the Stadium.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the ANZ Stadium seating areas.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into ANZ Stadium:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares / Fireworks;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length;
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags, and banners;
- Whistles, hooters and horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments including drums;
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Patrons are not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than 35cm in height, 20cm in width and 30cm in length (ie too large to be stored under a seat).
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
All persons entering ANZ Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
ANZ Stadium supports the responsible service of alcohol. From 1 January 2011, only mid-strength and light beer will be served in public outlets.
Please click here to view ANZ Stadium's Responsible Service of Alcohol House Policy.
- Corporate Hospitality, Member and Dining Room areas of ANZ Stadium will be subject to dress codes with a higher minimum standard than required for general admission to the Stadium. As a guide, smart casual attire is the minimum standard required for Corporate Hospitality, Member and Dining Room areas.
- As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.