HOLD on for a Friday night blockbuster as the Rabbitohs face off against the Sharks at ANZ Stadium!
The ground will shake as two of the competition's heavyweights go head to head in a prime-time pearler.
Grab your tickets and get behind your team this Friday the 1st of June!
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs|
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the night, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- All tickets to the Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs match include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on Train services only.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
RABBITOHS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is an Eels home game, Rabbitohs Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Rabbitohs Reserved Seat Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will enter via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Rabbitohs General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will enter via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.
All tickets to the Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs match include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on Train services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Special 'Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park. Services on each route will run every 15 minutes to Olympic Park.
Return services will also run every 10 minutes after full-time. For more details on these services including bus stops and timetables, visit Gameday Transport
The following Sydney Buses services also run to Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.