At last footy fans . . . the NRL is back at ANZ Stadium!
To start us off it’s a Round 2 classic featuring the Bulldogs and Eels.
The bitter rivals will do battle in a family-friendly Sunday afternoon time slot, join us for a cracking start to the 2019 NRL season at ANZ Stadium.
|1:50PM||Kick Off: Jersey Flegg - Bulldogs v Eels|
|4:05PM||Kick Off: NRL - Bulldogs v Eels|
- Take advantage of the express train services running between Strathfield and Olympic Park or Circular Quay and Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to take part in all the family fun of Sunday afternoon football and support the Bulldogs in their first home game of the 2019 season!
- With other events on in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, make sure you plan your trip and pre-book parking in advance.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
Take advantage of the express train services running from Strathfield, Circular Quay or Lidcombe to Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Catch a train to Lidcombe then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park running every 10 minutes from 1pm until midnight.
Trackwork is taking place between Lidcombe and Olympic Park until 1pm, during this time change at Strathfield for an express service to Olympic Park.
Express services will also be running between Circular Quay and Olympic Park every 15 minutes, stopping all stations between Central and Homebush, then Olympic Park.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.