IT'S more than just a game this Thursday night when the South Sydney Rabbitohs host the Brisbane Broncos for the Greg Inglis Tribute Match.
Celebrating the career of Club Legend GI, ANZ Stadium will be decked out in all things Greg Inglis, including posters, face masks, giant GI heads, his wax figure from Madame Tussauds, thank you cards, GI lights, a giant banner and loads more.
There will also be a Welcome to Country, a performance by the Redfern Dance Group, an interview with GI as well as a guard of honour and post-match presentation.
So make sure you're at ANZ Stadium Thursday to say #THANKYOUGI.
Bonus: All Melbourne Storm Members will receive free access to the game.
|5:45PM||Kick Off: Jersey Flegg - Rabbitohs v Bears|
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Broncos|
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.