TWO points have never been more important as the Bulldogs take on the Broncos in the final round of the regular season.
A Saturday night blockbuster will see the Bulldogs back at home, in what is sure to be a fierce battle through the middle.
|5:30PM||Kick Off: NRL - Bulldogs v Broncos|
- All tickets to the Bulldogs v Broncos match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Train and Sydney Metro services.
- Come along to support your Bulldogs for their final game of the season!
- Take advantage of the additional direct services running from Sydenham at 3:50pm to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Bulldogs v Broncos match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Sydney Metro services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employees at the train station.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Take advantage of the additional direct service departing Sydenham at 3:50pm, stopping at Canterbury then all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown.
Catch a train to Lidcombe then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route 533 runs from Sydney Olympic Park to Chatswood via Rhodes and North Ryde.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.