Fresh from one of the greatest wins in the history of the club, the South Sydney Rabbitohs will host the Newcastle Knights in an Elimination Final at ANZ Stadium this Sunday.
Rabbitohs fans are still basking in the glory of a 60-8 mauling of defending premiers the Sydney Roosters but it is all on the line this Sunday against the unpredictable Knights, with the loser bowing out of the 2020 NRL Finals race.
A family-friendly kick-off time of 4pm makes the Rabbitohs v Knights blockbuster one of the must-see events of the year, with the permitted crowd capacity at ANZ Stadium increasing this Sunday in line with NSW Government Public Health Orders. ANZ Stadium will implement a COVIDSafe program throughout the NRL Finals series and Members and fans are encouraged to arrive early to facilitate a smooth entry.
HELP US HELP YOU BE COVIDSAFE – VISIT THE ANZ STADIUM COVIDSAFE FACTSHEET HERE
It’s great to be attending major events at ANZ Stadium again. And we want to thank you for having played your part in keeping the venue COVIDSafe over the past few months.
Now we need your help in ensuring the NRL Finals series continues to be a COVIDSafe experience. Please read through the below tips (and share with your group!) before attending the event.
To avoid crowding outside the Stadium after the game, you can enjoy the post-match show from your seats, including match stats, player interviews and more - all shown on the big screens.
You can also continue to purchase food and beverage from outlets.
Thank you for playing your part in keeping ANZ Stadium COVID Safe.
TRANSPORT & GETTING TO THE VENUE
- With stadium capacities increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- With plenty of parking available in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans are urged to drive to the game.
- No casual parking will be available onsite, so save time and money by pre-booking your $18 parking here before 11.59pm on Saturday 3 October to save $12!
- If you do plan on catching public transport, visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
- Fans travelling from Newcastle are reminded that due to weekend trackwork, buses replace trains between Newcastle Interchange and Central so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. Additional rail replacement buses will run from key stations.
- The use of face masks is strongly encouraged while travelling on public transport.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs and the venue to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game - so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to allow additional travel time and to arrive at the Stadium early for the security screening process.
- Travel on trains is covered by your ticket to the game, this includes Sydney Trains, Sydney Metro and Light rail services.
- Patrons must sit in the reserved seat on their ticket.
- You can purchase up to eight tickets. Enter the number of tickets you would like to purchase in the password box here e.g. one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
- Seats in front and behind your group will automatically be left empty by the ticketing system.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
- If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
KEY COVID SAFE ADVICE
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you are a resident or recent visitor in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria) over the last 14 days, or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time period, do not attend the event.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times, other than your immediate group.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Practice high level hand hygiene by washing hands and using the sanitiser stations located around the venue.
- The NSW Government has introduced COVID Safe QR Code check-in using the Service NSW App. QR Codes will be place in some locations throughout the Stadium with fans encouraged to participate and help keep everyone COVID Safe.
|4:05PM||Kick-Off: Rabbitohs v Knights|