1. Your personal information is important to ANZ Stadium
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
ANZ Stadium may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
3. Collecting information about you
- provide ANZ Stadium your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase ANZ Stadium products and/or services;
- participate in an ANZ Stadium competition;
- interact with ANZ Stadium through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the ANZ Stadium website or use the ANZ Stadium Wi-Fi service, ANZ Stadium and Telstra may collect information on how you use the ANZ Stadium website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact ANZ Stadium, ANZ Stadium may also keep a record of that contact.
ANZ Stadium will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- ANZ Stadium may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- ANZ Stadium may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- ANZ Stadium may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to ANZ Stadium,
- ANZ Stadium may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
ANZ Stadium’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- information that interests you;
- information about events at ANZ Stadium and/or Western Sydney Stadium (which is also managed by VenuesLive); and
- special offers that are relevant to your interests.
ANZ Stadium will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- ANZ Stadium believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at ANZ Stadium, any member of the public or of ANZ Stadium.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the ANZ Stadium website or attending ANZ Stadium, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that ANZ Stadium thinks you are likely to be interested in. ANZ Stadium does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide ANZ Stadium with advertisements and inform ANZ Stadium of the kind of audience they wish to reach. ANZ Stadium then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the ANZ Stadium website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, ANZ Stadium may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (including the telco partner that operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of ANZ Stadium (such as the NRL, ARU or FFA), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services ANZ Stadium provides). ANZ Stadium will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
7. When ANZ Stadium will contact you
ANZ Stadium will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, ANZ Stadium may contact you at the email or other address that you provided ANZ Stadium in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the ANZ Stadium website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about ANZ Stadium and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the ANZ Stadium website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed from ANZ Stadium’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
8. You can access the information ANZ Stadium keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information ANZ Stadium holds about you, contact ANZ Stadium at email@example.com. The file of your personal information retained by ANZ Stadium will be made available to you within 14 days.
9. Changing and updating the information ANZ Stadium has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact ANZ Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org and ANZ Stadium will amend your personal information accordingly.
10. Deleting the information ANZ Stadium has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let ANZ Stadium know by sending an email to email@example.com and ANZ Stadium will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from ANZ Stadium, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking "No" or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails ANZ Stadium sends to you.
From time to time, ANZ Stadium conducts competitions on the ANZ Stadium website and through Facebook or Twitter. When ANZ Stadium runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from ANZ Stadium. Unless you choose to receive further communications from ANZ Stadium, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
Winsday competition T&C's available here.
12. Storage and security of your personal information
ANZ Stadium will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which ANZ Stadium holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to ANZ Stadium employees who have specific authorisation. ANZ Stadium also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so ANZ Stadium cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to ANZ Stadium will always be totally secure. ANZ Stadium will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
ANZ Stadium will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. ANZ Stadium and links to other websites
ANZ Stadium provides links to websites outside of ANZ Stadium’s website. These linked websites are not under ANZ Stadium’s control and ANZ Stadium is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to ANZ Stadium’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, ANZ Stadium advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
14. What to do if you have a problem or question
If ANZ Stadium becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the ANZ Stadium website, ANZ Stadium will work to address these concerns promptly.
15. Future changes