Our fans can be confident the Stadium has strong protective measures in place, including:
• A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe.
• A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
We need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
• Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
• If you are a resident of a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria, overseas) or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria/overseas) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here, in the designated time period you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
• Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket.
• Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
• Random identification checks will be carried out by Venue Staff to support this COVID Safe directive.
• If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
• Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go.
• Arrive early & limit bags where possible.
• While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying Food & Beverage or using the bathrooms.
• Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
We encourage all fans to download and use the Government’s COVID-Safe App. More info here.