WIN and they're in - the Wanderers season is on the line when they take on Adelaide United at ANZ Stadium in the final round of the A-League regular season.
With the Red & Black in need of a win to secure a Finals place it doesn't get any bigger than this.
Make sure you're here to help push the Wanderers into the A-League Finals!
|5:00PM||Kick Off: Western Sydney Wanderers v Adelaide United|
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Adelaide United match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on trains and selected buses from Parramatta.
- Please plan your trip to arrive early and take advantage of the train travel included in your ticket as well as the direct rail replacement buses from Parramatta into Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this crucial, must win Sunday evening blockbuster to round out your weekend the right way!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park however trackwork is taking place between Parramatta and Olympic Park and may affect how you get there.
- If you’re coming from the west, Parramatta or Merrylands:
- Catch a rail replacement bus running every 5 to 10 minutes from either station to Olympic Park. Select buses will be running directly to Olympic Park for A-League attendees. Alternatively catch a bus to Lidcombe and head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 00:30.
- For customers travelling from Western Sydney, their travels will be as follows
- Board a train to Parramatta
- Change at Parramatta for a direct bus to Olympic Park
- If you're coming from the city or north:
- Trains will run limited stops directly into Olympic Park.
- Trip Home:
- Buses to Parramatta will depart from the Aquatic Centre post event.
- Please note: trains continue to run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park, and between Olympic Park and the City.
Trackwork is scheduled from 02:00 Saturday 14 until 02:00 Monday 16 April (weekend) on the following lines and may affect your travel to and from the game.
- T1 Western Line: Buses replace trains between Parramatta and Olympic Park.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Buses replace trains between Merrylands and Olympic Park via Granville.
- T6 Carlingford Line: Buses replace trains between Carlingford and Clyde/Olympic Park.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.