JULY is off to a cracker as the Bulldogs take on the Rabbitohs!
It is one of the NRL’s newest rivalries … one that gets stronger each time these two packs line up.
Families from both sides of the battle will love the Bulldogs' Kids Zone. the mega playspace, set up just outside Gate K, features a jumping castle, face painters, an inflatable obstacle course and a virtual reality experience.
Reciprocal members rights are in play and with an awesome afternoon kick off, it's the perfect day out with the family at the footy!
|3:00PM||Kick Off: NRL - Bulldogs v Rabbitohs|
- All tickets to the Bulldogs v Rabbitohs match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the additional supporter services from Sydenham at 1.00pm stopping all stations to Olympic Park and from Central at 1.37pm via Redfern.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this family friendly Saturday afternoon blockbuster!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
RABBITOHS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While the Saturday afternoon match is a Bulldogs home game, Rabbitohs Ticketed Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Rabbitohs Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Rabbitohs General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.
All tickets for the Bulldogs v Rabbitohs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to a Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
Additional supporter services will run into Olympic Park from Sydenham at 1.00pm stopping all stations to Olympic Park and from Central at 1.37pm via Redfern and Strathfield.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.