The Wallabies and All Blacks will go head to head in Game 3 of the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday 31 October at ANZ Stadium.
It's the pinnacle of trans-Tasman rivalry and is guaranteed to set the Stadium alight, so gather your mates and cheer on your country for ultimate bragging rights.
It’s great to be attending major events at ANZ Stadium again. And we want to thank you for having played your part in keeping the venue COVIDSafe over the past few months.
Now we need your help in ensuring the Bledisloe Cup continues to be a COVIDSafe experience. Please read through the below tips (and share with your group!) before attending the event.
Thank you for playing your part in keeping ANZ Stadium COVID Safe.
TRANSPORT & GETTING TO THE VENUE
- Fans are urged to drive with their group and take advantage of the discounted pre-book parking flat rate of $20 at Sydney Olympic Park car parks. There is plenty of parking available but it will be in high demand on the day so pre-book parking online, available until 11:59pm Friday 30th October, to guarantee yourself a space in advance. Casual parking will be very limited and subject to availability.
- Gates open from 6.00pm, so arrive early to enjoy the pre-game atmosphere.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead, aim to arrive early and allow plenty of extra travel time getting to and from Olympic Park. Remember to use your Opal card or a contactless payment method.
- Express trains to Olympic Park will leave Central regularly from around 4pm, with return services running from full-time until late. Sydney Olympic Park Major Event buses will also be running on all routes with services starting from 3.35pm, depending on the route, and return services running from full-time. Transport services will be busy, especially after the game, so be patient and allow extra time getting home. For more details and to plan your trip, visit transportnsw.info.
- Check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is strongly recommended and fans are encouraged to keep their face masks on until they reach their seats inside the stadium.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and ANZ Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Patrons must sit in the reserved seat on their ticket.
- You can purchase up to eight tickets. Enter the number of tickets you would like to purchase in the password box e.g. one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
- Seats in front and behind your group will automatically be left empty by the ticketing system.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
- If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
KEY COVID SAFE ADVICE
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you are a resident or recent visitor in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria) over the last 14 days, or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time period, do not attend the event.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times, other than your immediate group.
- With Stadium capacity increasing to 50 per cent – in line with NSW Government Health Orders – fans should be aware there will be more people attending Saturday's event than there has been in recent months. Whether in the Members’ areas, general supporter areas or in Corporate Suites, boxes or function spaces, all guests are encouraged to be aware of their personal space while staying tolerant of those in close proximity.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- The NSW Government has introduced COVID Safe QR Code check-in using the Service NSW App. QR Codes will be place in some locations throughout the Stadium with fans encouraged to participate and help keep everyone COVID Safe.
- ANZ Stadium continues to work closely with NSW Health, Rugby Australia, Transport for NSW and Venues NSW to ensure the venue is COVIDSafe, and to facilitate a smooth transition to and from the event.
|7:45PM||Kick Off: Bledisloe Cup - Australia v New Zealand|